After shopping for adorable kids’ clothes at The Children’s Place, you may end up with a survey invitation. In our Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey guide, we will walk you through the steps of completing the survey. In return for sharing your opinion with The Children’s Place, you could receive some expensive prizes from the company. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about taking the survey and registering for a reward at www.placesurvey.com.
THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY – PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AT www.placesurvey.com
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Participants must be a legal resident of the United States or Washington D.C.
- Survey takers must have a receipt from The Children’s Place that is no older than seven days and that contains a survey invitation.
- Sweepstakes entrants must be willing to provide their contact information.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age at entry.
- Survey takers cannot be the employee or the immediate family member of an employee at Children’s Place, the iPerceptions Inc. sweepstakes company, or any related affiliates.
THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY PRIZES & BENEFITS
Each time you take The Children’s Place feedback survey, you will be given a sweepstakes entry. This reward provides you with the chance of winning a $250 gift card to The Children’s Place. Each month, one winner is randomly selected from all survey takers during the previous month. The winner will be notified by email or mail within five days, and they will need to respond to the company within five days of notification to collect their gift card. If you win this prize, you could also get to appear in one of The Children’s Place’s advertisements.
THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY COMPLETION STEPS
1. Open a web browser and go to the Children’s Place survey address, www.placesurvey.com.
2. Pick the language you would prefer to take the survey in by clicking the appropriate button.
3. Type the date and the transaction number from your visit into the appropriate areas.
4. Provide information about your age by clicking the yes or no button.
5. Confirm you are not a robot by completing the reCaptcha form.
6. Click “Submit” and then “Start Study.”
7. Provide answers to all of the demographic questions about yourself. Click the arrows to navigate to each new question.
8. Answer all of the questions about what occurred during your visit and how satisfied you are with The Children’s Place.
9. Provide contact information so that you can be notified promptly if you win the sweepstakes.
10. Submit the survey to finish registration.
THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY USEFUL INFORMATION
If you need more assistance in completing the Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey, or if you are having trouble with the www.placesurvey.com page, you can pick one of these convenient methods of getting in touch with the company’s customer service associates.
Contact Form: Help Center Form
Phone Number: 1-877-752-2387
Address: The Children’s Place, Inc.,
500 Plaza Drive,
Secaucus, NJ 07094