Many companies that are trying to improve the quality of their products and services have made use of surveys and questionnaires to find out the opinion of the public. One such company is Clarks. If you have recently visited one of their shoe stores, you might be interested in getting a 15% discount next time you purchase one of their products. The following Clarks customer survey completion guide will explain everything you need to know, from the prerequisites to a step-by-step walkthrough.
All you need to do is keep your receipt from your purchase at Clarks and complete the Clarks customer survey. The survey can be accessed at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com and takes little of your time. Upon the completion of the Clarks customer survey you will receive a coupon code which will grant you the 15% discount. However, keep in mind that this Clarks customer survey completion guide is not related in any way to the Harland Clarke company.
Clarks Customer Survey: Participation Prerequisites
The Clarks customer survey is open to all recent Clarks customer. You do not have to enter a code or survey ID to access the customer survey. The only information you will need to enter from your receipt is the date you visited the store, the Clarks store number and aproximate hour you visited the store.
Clarks Customer Survey Prizes and Rewards
At the end of the survey, you will automatically receive a small reward for your feedback. The reward comes as a Clarks coupon. The precise offer on the Clarks survey coupon may change. The current offer is displayed on the coupon when you finish the survey. It usually involves a discount on your next Clarks purchase. To take advantage of the Clarks coupon, you will have to save it to your computer and print it. Then, you can use it just as any other Clarks coupon.
Clarks Customer Survey Step-by-Step Walkthrough
In this section, we provide a walkthrough of the Clarks customer survey. As you will see, the survey is not very difficult to take and provides plenty of opportunities to leave detailed feedback on a number of topics related to Clarks stores and customer service.
- Open the Clarks customer survey website, www.clarkscustomersurvey.com
- In the first blank space, you will have to fill in the date you visited the store. When you click on the field, a calendar will pop up, where you can select this information
- In the following field, you will have to mention the Clarks store number. The store number should be printed on the top of the receipt. This will help Clarks managers identify the store you are providing feedback for.
- After entering the Clarks store number, you will have to mention the time you visited the store. You will have three options to choose from, you do not have to provide the exact hour specified on your receipt.
- The following questions are meant to describe why you came to the store and provide some general details regarding your shopping experience. The questions cover a wide range of topics. Provide answers only to the questions that apply to you. The ones that don’t apply, you can leave blank.
- Following this series of questions, you will be asked to provide general feedback regarding Clarks customer service, store and products. You will have to select your satisfaction level from a series of emoticons which are quite self-explanatory.
- Lastly, you can write a detailed comment regarding your experience, mention anything that was not covered by the questions, or detail your replies to the questions.
- Click the “I’m done” button at the bottom of the form to submit your replies.
Clarks Useful Information & Links
You can contact the Clarks customer service at 800-211-5461 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday between 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can also use the online contact form found here: www.clarksusa.com/us/contact-us.
Clarks Official Website: www.clarks.com
Clarks Store Locator: www.clarksusa.com/us/store-locator
Clarks FAQ: www.clarksusa.com/us/customer-service/faqs
Clarks Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClarksShoes
Clarks Twitter: twitter.com/clarksshoes