SurveyAssistants represents a small but dedicated organization passionate about helping its readers complete surveys, questionnaires and other feedback requests. Collectively, the features provided to you by Survey Assistants (henceforth referred to as “the website”, “the site”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), including, but not limited to, the website, the mobile applications, the features, unique content, articles, communication, references, etc. are referred to as “the services”.
General information and introduction
Access & use of the services
The services and website are offered to you free of charge, for informational, educational and non-commercial use. As such, your use of the website is limited by a number of regulations. First and foremost, your use of the website must be compliant with all applicable local, state and federal laws, including, but not limited to, copyright law.
Please take into consideration that our services may include content originating from third-parties, in which case, you will have to obtain written consent from the respective proprietary owners.
Your right to accessing the site will not supersede our right of properly managing and maintaining the website, nor will it supersede our rights of restricting your access to the Services, parts of the services or the site entirely. Additionally, please note that you are solely responsible for making the arrangements required to access our services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the materials, information and contents of the site and Services are the intellectual property of Survey Assistants and their respective owners. These materials are represented by the following: (including but not limited to) features, materials, functionality, text, information, images, videos, audio, software, design, selection, the general feel of the site are protected under the international copyright, patent, trade secret trademark, and intellectual property or propriety rights laws.
SurveyAssistants grants its users the right to access the Services free of charge. Moreover, you are granted a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, revocable license to access the website and the Services. As mentioned above, you are not allowed to publish or republish, modify, alter, delete portions of, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, display, download, republish, transmit or otherwise exploit the materials. The only allowable instances of sharing and distributing the materials are those that are featured within the construction of the Sites (for instance, social media platform sharing shortcuts or buttons, e-mail sharing, linking or featuring the content on other platform expressly mentioned by the Services).
By accessing the site and the services, you warrant and represent that you are capable of, have the right, the authority and the capacity to understand, agree and abide by these Terms of Service.
In addition, in compliance with these Terms of Service, you are also not allowed to:
- Delete, copy, alter, distort or otherwise remove copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices present on the website, images, videos or other materials and website content;
- Use automatic devices for any purposes on the website, including but not limited to, circumventing, disabling, interfering with, overburdening, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise limiting the proper workings of the website, the security-related features of the Sites or any other features that work towards supporting, providing or restricting access to the Services and the website.
- You may also not use automatic devices, crawlers or spiders to scrape the content and materials of the Website. There is only one exception to the aforementioned restriction (notwithstanding the foregoing). Public search engines are allowed to perform regular scrapings of our website in order to provide the public with searchable indexes of the materials published on the sites.
- You are not allowed, via the services or the accounts set at your disposal, within discussion forums or any other mediums, to ask, urge or force other website readers to join or become the members of any online service or organization;
- Your use of the website must be compliant with any and all federal, state and local law and legislation. Consequently, your conduct on the website must not violate the aforementioned legislation, either civil or criminal, neither can it encourage other users of the Services to engage in objectionable behavior;
- Upon using the websites and the Services, you are not allowed to impersonate other people or entities;
- Your use of the website is your sole responsibility and at no point in time must you suggest or claim that you are in any way affiliated with Survey Assistants;
- Your use of the website must always be respectful of the rights of others of enjoying the services. Therefore, you are not allowed to engage in any type of conduct that is inhibiting or restrictive of the use of other Survey Assistants readers or that reduces their enjoyment of the website;
- Throughout any internal investigation connected to any alleged or actual breaches of this Terms of Service document, you are mandated to fully cooperate with us.
Account Registration, Discussion Threads and User Generated Content
As part of the service that Survey Assistants provides, you may also participate in discussion areas and comments sections where you can interact with like-minded readers and provide feedback to the information we provide. In order to access these portions of the Services, you will be asked to register an account. Such accounts are ONLY DESIGNED FOR READERS OF THE WEBSITE THAT ARE OVER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN. Please note that if you are under the age of thirteen, you are not permitted to register an account or to use the services and submit personal information.
Such an account will require you to provide a number of personal information such as name, email address, gender, date of birth, etc. It is our responsibility that this information is accurate, complete and regularly updated so that it reflects any changes. Please note that upon completing the registration process, you will receive a username and you will be given the opportunity of creating a password. This information is your responsibility to safeguard. Moreover, any and all activity stemming from your user account will be regarded as yours and yours alone, so please make sure to never share this login information with anyone and to restrict the access to your computer by logging off or shutting down whenever you leave the device unsupervised.
With the help of this user account, you will be allowed to post, transmit, upload or engage in discussions with other users of Survey assistants. Such materials are collectively referred to as “user generated content”. User generated content is also subject to a number of guidelines, rules and regulations, as they are presented below.
- User generated content represents any and all materials, including but not limited to, text, pdf, illustrations, images, files, audio files, video files, photographs, comments, music, information or any other type of content;
- By submitting such user generated content, you represent and warrant that you are the sole intellectual rights holder of the materials you are sharing. Please note that if you do not retain all such rights, you are solely responsible for obtaining the written consent form from the respective proprietary rights holder. Failure to do so is your issue.
- Since numerous sections that your user account grants you access to are public areas, there is no guarantee that your user content will be confidential. Therefore, please do not submit sensitive information of any kind.
- You are not allowed to submit user content that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, intellectual right, patent, moral right, trade secret or any other proprietary right without the prior written consent of the respective right owner. Any liability resulting from such a submission will be yours to bear.
- The user submitted content must be respectful of the other readers of Survey Assistants;
- You are not allowed to submit content that is invasive, threatening of another, obscene, libelous, abusive, invasive, defamatory, obscene or pornographic in nature, invasive of privacy rights, vulgar or in any other way objectionable,
- You are not allowed to encourage unlawful conduct of any king via your user generated content;
- You are not allowed to publish user generated content that represents advertisement for goods or services, a chain letter of any kind, or user content that includes personal information about third parties, including personally identifiable information (such as zip codes, phone numbers Social Security numbers, home addresses or employer references)
- You are not allowed to contribute content that may be used to construct instruments, devices or substances meant to harm or injure others.
Your submission of any user generated content comes with the implied warranty and representation that you grant Survey Assistants a royalty-free, global, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sublicensable, non-exclusive, transferable right and license to use the materials you have contributed, including but not limited to, the right to publish or republish, modify, alter, delete portions of, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, display, download, republish, transmit or otherwise exploit the materials.
Other Website Content, Third Party Involvement and Third Party Links
Our website is provided solely for informative, non-commercial, educational purposes and as such, you should not rely on the information and opinions expressed herein for any other purpose. The responsibility to evaluate the information, how timely or accurate it is, its completeness or usefulness is yours and yours alone. Survey Assistants is not liable or responsible in any manner for losses or damages stemming from your use, inability to use or misuse of the services and content.
Please note that third parties also collaborate in creating the content and materials provided to you by Survey Assistants. We are not responsible or liable for the views and opinions expressed by these third-party services. Furthermore, such third party providers may also be accessible via links towards other services and sites that the Survey Assistants sites. Please make sure to read the terms of services and privacy policies that such third party sites apply, since they are not the same as the ones presented herein.
(a) you expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk. the website and website content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. without limiting the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted by law, survey assistants and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies disclaim any and all warranties including any: (1) warranties that the website will meet your requirements; (2) warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, timeliness, or informational content of the website or website content; (3) warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose; (4) warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on our website or accessed through the website; (5) warranties concerning the accuracy or reliability of the results that may be obtained from the use of the website; (6) warranties that your use of the website will be secure
or uninterrupted; and (7) warranties that errors in the software will be corrected.
(b) consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing or other information provided on or through the website prior executing a stock trade or making other financial decisions. neither survey assistants nor its information/content providers shall have any liability for investment decisions based on the information provided or accessible via the website.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Termination, Suspension and Additional Notices
Survey Assistants reserves the right of discontinuing, suspending or terminating your access to the services at any time and without any prior notice to you for any reason (especially if you have failed to respect the requirements as they are expressed in these terms of service document). You hereby agree that Survey Assistants shall not be liable to you or any other third party for the suspension or termination. Please note that even in the case of a termination or a suspension, your obligations towards Survey Assistants as they are expressed in the terms of service document survive and are enforceable.
We may change the information present in this document from time to time so make sure to carefully review the information periodically to be up to date.
Last Review: 22.12.2016