An American chain of restaurants owned by Darden Restaurants, Bahama Breeze specializes in Caribbean seafood, steaks, chicken, and drinks. They are currently offering a great opportunity. You can win a prize by taking the Bahama Breeze Survey at bahamabreezesurvey.com.
This guide will explain how you can obtain the Bahama Breeze Survey prize, how to complete the survey and what the survey requirements are.
Bahama Breeze Survey: Participation Requirements
To take the Bahama Breeze Survey, you will need to meet certain requirements. We have listed the most important survey requirements below.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old in order to register;
- The participants have to live in one of the following countries – The United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico;
- No participants can have family members working at any Bahama Breeze location;
- You must have a Bahama Breeze receipt going back to a maximum of 30 days; the receipt must containt a 12-digit Bahama Breeze survey ID; you will need this to access the questionnaire at bahamabreezesurvey.com
To obtain the Bahama Breeze survey reward, there are some additional requirements you must meet. You can find out more about them in the following section.
Bahama Breeze Survey: Prizes and Benefits
Anyone who takes the survey at bahamabreezesurvey.com will be able to enter the Bahama Breeze Survey sweepstakes, provided they meet the necessary requirements. The grand prize of the Bahama Breeze Survey Sweepstakes is $1000. There are also two smaller prizes of $100 and $50 respectively.
To enter the sweepstakes, you must complete the survey. After answering all the questions, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. You must provide a few personal contact details if you decide to enter. These details will be neccessary in order to verify your identity and contact you if you win any of the Bahama Breeze Survey sweepstakes prizes.
Bahama Breeze Survey Completion Guide
In this next section, we will walk you through the survey itself. Following these steps, you will be able to complete the questionnaire and enter the the Bahama Breeze Survey sweepstakes.
Keep your receipt nearby as you will need it to access the survey. Rememeber that the receipt must be no older than a month. If your receipt is older, you will not be able to access the bahamabreezesurveyy.com questionnaire. There are two ways of reaching the Bahama Breeze Survey.
- To reach the survey website, you can go to the main Bahama Breeze website, www.bahamabreeze.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Note the “Find” column on the right. Towards the bottom is a link to the survey website, bahamabreezesurvey.com.
- Alternatively, you can open the bahamabreezesurvey.com website directly.
- Before starting the survey, you can switch the Bahama Breeze Survey language to Spanish from the link below the survey ID spaces.
- Enter your 12-digit code in the blank boxes. The 12-digit code should be on your receipt.
- You may have to enter additional information about your visit at Bahama Breeze. These may include time and date, location and aproximate value of your order. All of this information is on your receipt.
- Answer the questions in the Bahama Breeze survey. You will also have the option to leave a comment, if you feel the bahamabreezesurvey.com questionnaire does not cover the topics you want to discuss.
- Register for the sweesptakes by providing your consent and filling in your personal contact details.
Bahama Breeze Survey Useful Information
The bahamabreezesurvey.com website requires Java and cookies to work. You can enable them from the Settings tab of your browser. Be sure to do this before entering the Bahama Breeze survey ID. Otherwise, the bahamabreezesurvey.com website might validate your ID, and then you will be unable to take the survey.
For any other information about Bahama Breeze, visit their main website, www.bahamabreeze.com.
To get in touch with a Bahama Breeze customer service representative, use the contact options listed below.
Bahama Breeze Contact page.
Bahama Breeze FAQ page.
Image sources: 1.