The following Lego survey completion guide will help Lego lovers go through the Lego store survey easily by providing a step-by-step walkthrough of the survey completion process. If you are interested in providing the popular toy manufacturer with feedback on its products you can visit the www.lego survey.com product web page and answer all of the Lego customer satisfaction survey.
Fans of the Lego sets can provide the toy manufacturing company with important information regarding the current customer satisfaction with the Lego products. If you want to help the company improve its products and services you can fill in the Lego customer feedback survey and share your experiences and opinions with the company via the Lego survey.com product platform.
This Lego survey guide will update you on all of the important details regarding the Lego client feedback survey, including the participation prerequisites, the step-by-step survey completion process, and the Lego survey win opportunities. Keep reading if you are interested in learning how to go through the Lego product feedback survey and helping the beloved toy company improve its current product line and customer care practices.
Lego Survey Completion Guide: Participation Prerequisites
If you wish to complete the Lego client service feedback survey you will be required to prove your love for Legos by providing a product code with which to register on the survey page. This product code is, in this case, a set number that can be found on the Lego box from the Lego toy set you last purchased. You will need to enter the set number into the Lego toy survey page so that the company knows that you are a Lego owner and you can provide important customer feedback on the Lego products you own.
Lego Survey Completion Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The next segment of this guide will provide you with a step-by-step walkthrough of the Lego customer service survey completion process. After you have made all of the necessary preparations, you can begin to fill in the survey by following the instructions detailed below:
- The first step you will need to take will be to access the Lego survey page by using the link provided here. If you wish to open the survey page using your current web browser, simply click on the link and wait to be redirected to the survey page. However, should you wish to access the web page using a different web browser, you can do so by copying the link and pasting it into the navigation bar in the web browser of your choosing. If you decide to use a different web browser to access the survey page, make sure not to type anything else into the navigation bar after pasting the web address into it. You can use this link to access the correct survey page: http://survey.medallia.com/?legoproduct&domainredir=www.legosurvey.com
- Once you have reached the correct survey page, you can read through the Lego welcome message and start competing the Lego survey. You can now select your preferred language from the available options listed at the top of the survey page. You will have to enter the set number into the corresponding empty field on the page. As indicated by the survey page, you can find the Lego set number on the front of the box, next to the age marking. You can also locate the set number on the side of the box next to the Lego logo or on the front page of the building instructions. After you have found the 4 or 5 digit set number, enter it into the empty field and press the red “Let’s Go” button found at the bottom of the survey page.
- The survey will ask you to identify the product that you want to take the survey for. An image of your product will appear on the screen if you have entered the set number correctly. If you see your Lego product in the image, select “Yes” and click the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to provide more information about yourself, such as your age, gender, location, and whether you are taking the survey on behalf of a younger builder or on behalf of yourself.
- After you have entered your information into the page, answer all of the survey questions and enter your email address to take part in the Lego prize draw. You will only be emailed if you win. If you do not want to provide an email, you can select “No”. Enter your email address and name to enter the prize draw, then finish the survey.
Lego Survey Completion Guide: Prizes and Rewards
To reward you for your patience in completing the Lego survey, Lego will offer you the chance to enter a monthly draw to win the Lego customer survey prizes. In this case, the Lego customer survey winners will receive a Lego set. Winners will be decided by a random draw and notified via email at the end of each month.
Lego Survey Completion Guide: Useful Information
The Lego toy manufacturing company was founded in 1932 in Billund, Denmark. Since it was first established, the Lego Group has expanded worldwide. The toy manufacturer produces building bricks toy sets that are popular with both children and adults. Lego toy sets are usually comprised of the iconic plastic building bricks and a series of mini-figurines and accessories. For more information about the products and services that the Lego company offers as well as for more help with the Lego survey completion process, you can visit the official company website by clicking on the link provided here: www.lego.com