When you shop at Cub Foods, you may find yourself needing this guide to the Cub Foods survey. Cub regularly invites their customers to fill out an online survey after visiting a Cub Foods store. Our guide to the Cub Foods customer satisfaction survey will walk you through each step of the survey and share details on the prizes available to survey takers. Keep reading to find out if you are eligible for the Cub Foods survey.
Cub Foods Survey at www.cublistens.com: Participation Requirements
Everyone who takes the survey and registers for the sweepstakes program will need to meet these requirements:
- Have a receipt from a recent trip to Cub Foods that contains a survey invite code and is no older than three days.
- Be a legal resident in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin.
- Be at least 18 years old when taking the survey.
- Do not be an employee or the immediate family member or roommate of an employee at Supervalu, the company that owns Cub Foods.
Cub Foods Survey Prizes & Benefits
Cub Foods rewards anyone who takes their customer satisfaction survey and provides them with feedback with an entry in their weekly sweepstakes contest. All people who take the survey during each week are entered into a sweepstakes drawing for that week. The winner will receive a $100.00 gift card that can be used at any Cub Foods.
Since you can take the survey after each trip to Cub, you have 52 chances to win the prize each year. If you win, you will be notified over email, and the prize will be mailed to you within six weeks.
Cub Foods Survey Completion Steps
1. Open a web browser and enter www.cublistens.com into the address bar.
2. Click the red button that says “Begin Survey.”
4. Select the “Next” option to move to the next page of the Cub Foods survey. You will use the next buttons to navigate throughout the entire survey.
5. Provide information about which store you visited and the time of your visit.
6. Answer each question about what occurred during your trip to Cub Foods.
7. Rate your level of satisfaction with the store visit.
8. Enter your telephone number, email address, and any other contact information so you can be contacted if you win the sweepstakes. If you don’t want to participate in the sweepstakes, leave this section blank.
9. Click the “Next” button to submit this information.
Cub Foods Survey Useful Information
If you have any other questions about the Cub Foods satisfaction survey, you can contact survey support or talk to Cubs’ customer service associates.
Cub Foods Contact Form
Cub Foods Phone Number: (855) 282-3663
Cub Foods Address: Attn: Customer Service
157 S. Howard St.
Spokane, WA 99201
Cub Foods Survey Support Phone Number: 1-877-932-7948
You can also leave a message on the Cub Foods Facebook profile or Twitter page to tell the company your feedback about the Cub Foods guest satisfaction survey. Comment below to share tips on taking the survey with other Cub Foods customers!