This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the Valero credit card application process, including the existing participation prerequisites, credit card benefits, and a step-by-step walkthrough of the Valero credit card application procedure via the online application portal. You can read through the information below if you are interested in the Valero MyCard and wish to apply at Valero in order to take advantage of the Valero consumer credit card benefits.
Valero Energy Corporation has been providing petrochemical products, power, and transportation fuels since the 1980’s. The Valero Energy Corporation is currently headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Unites States, it owns and operates several refineries worldwide. With 16 refineries located throughout the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean, it has a combined production capacity of approximately 3 million barrels a day. It also owns and operates 10 ethanol plants that boast a combined capacity of 1.2 billion gallons per year. The company also owns a 50-megawatt wind farm.
The Valero Energy Corporation operates using different brand names when retailing gasoline. Valero gasoline can be found in several locations branded as Valero, Ultramar, Shamrock, Diamond Shamrock, Total, and Beacon. The company issues its own private label of Valero credit cards to reward faithful customers for their repeated Valero card purchases.
The Valero business credit card can be used for purchases from Valero retail locations. Valero retail operations can be charged to the Valero my card in order to help customers of the fuel provider save money on their my Valero card transactions and to access and manage their Valero credit card accounts online at any time. With more than 6,800 retail outlets in several countries, it is easy to use the credit card to pay for Valero purchases and save money on fuel expenditures in the process.
Valero Credit Card Application Guide: Participation Prerequisites
The credit card provided is not a Valero gift card, nor is it a typical bank-issued credit card. As it can only be used in Valero retail outlets for purchases, it is more useful to Valero customers. You do not need to be a Valero customer to sign up for the card but you will only be able to make purchases from this fuel retailer using it.
If you can make purchases from a Valero outlet, you can complete the Valero credit card application online and use the credit card to pay for your retail operations without having to pay an annual fee. You will also require a reliable internet connection and a desktop computer or a laptop in order to visit the valero.com web page and sign up for the credit card.
Valero Credit Card Application Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
If you wish to complete the Valero credit card application process and enjoy the benefits that you will receive when using the card to complete your purchases, you can follow the steps below and successfully sign up:
- Visit the sign-up web page using your current web browser by clicking on the link provided here. If you wish to access the web page by using a different web browser, simply copy and paste the link into the navigation bar in the web browser you prefer. Make sure not to type anything else into the navigation bar after entering the link if you decide to use a different browser. You can use this link to access the page: https://ccc.valero.com/Applications/hearabout.aspx
- Once you have reached the page, click on the blue “Apply Now” button found under the picture of the Valero credit card. If you want more information concerning this product, you can also call the Valero credit card customer service phone number provided next to this button.
- You will now be asked to tell the company how you first heard about Valero. Select an answer that best suits your situation from the list. Wait to be automatically redirected to the next page.
- Once you have reached the online Valero credit card application form, fill in the required personal details to register for the card. You will need to provide the company with your Social Security Number, date of birth, phone number, email address, annual income, home ownership status, mailing address, and driver license information. If you are unsure of why this information is required, you can contact the Valero gas card customer service department to find out more about the registration process.
- Read through the terms and conditions that apply to this card, as well as through the privacy information. After learning everything you need to know about the product, tick the boxes verifying that you have read and understood the information and that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Press the “Submit Application” button and complete your Valero credit card application process.
Valero Credit Card Application Guide: Benefits and Rewards
If you decide to sign up for the Valero credit card, you will benefit from the purchase rewards that the company offers when you use the card in one of its retail locations. You can save 1¢ per gallon for Diesel and Regular Unleaded Gasoline. You will save 1.5¢ per gallon if you purchase Mid-Grade Unleaded Gasoline and 2¢ per gallon if you choose Super Unleaded Gasoline.
Customers that complete the Valero application online and use the credit card for retail operations in any Valero retail outlet can save 4¢ per gallon if they purchase between 50.00 and 74.9 gallons during a billing cycle. If customers purchase between 75 and 110 gallons during a billing cycle they will save 8¢ per gallon.
Valero Credit Card Application Guide: Useful Information
Valero offers a grace period of 21 days and sensible credit limits for its credit card. Customers can choose the due date that works best for their circumstances and benefit from personalized customer care services. If you wish to find out more about the company’s products and services or about the Valero credit card application process, you can also visit the official company website by clicking on the link provided here: www.valero.com