(Updated May 2018) The Kroger customer satisfaction survey offers customers a chance to win a $100 Kroger gift card. Here, you will find everything you need to know about the Kroger customer survey including participation prerequisites, monthly rewards, and all the necessary steps you need to follow in order to fill in the Kroger feedback survey. Also, we will provide useful links you may need along the process to easily contact the Kroger representatives.
Kroger Feedback Survey Participation Requirements
In order to complete the Kroger customer satisfaction survey, you need to comply with several prerequisites. Here are the most important ones:
- Have a valid Kroger Receipt. This receipt contains the necessary info you have to provide in the online questionnaire.
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Must not be employed by Kroger or any of its partners (either you or any of your family members).
Kroger Feedback Survey Prizes and Awards
After you have finished answering all the survey questions and you have submitted your completed survey, you will receive access to the Kroger draw for a chance to win the $100 Kroger gift card. Each survey participant will also automatically receive Kroger fuel points for filling in the survey. You don’t need to enter the Kroger sweepstakes to receive your Kroger fuel points.
Kroger Feedback Survey Step-By-Step Walkthrough
Below you will find the detailed steps you need to complete in order to complete the Kroger client satisfaction survey. Once you have followed each of these steps you will be entered into Kroger draw and become eligible to win a $100 Kroger gift card.
- Go to Kroger survey page, www.krogerfeedback.com
- Select the Date and the Time you visited Kroger listed on the receipt.
- Enter your Kroger survey ID below the Date and Time fields. This ID is comprised of the Store Number, which is a 3-digit number found on the receipt, the Terminal Number, the Transaction Number and finally the Operation Number. All of these numbers are listed on your Kroger receipt. Enter them in the blank fields provided on the website in the order in which they have been written here.
- Click on the “Start” button to go to the next step.
- Select the Kroger department from which you made your latest purchase.
- Tick one of the given bullets to rate your overall satisfaction with the Kroger services.
- Mention if you want to enter the Kroger survey sweepstakes.
- Provide your personal information such as full name, address, age, ZIP code, and phone number.
Kroger Feedback Survey Useful Information
If you have any additional questions or concerns, there are various ways to contact the Kroger representatives. Here are some useful links and phone numbers where you can find assistance:
Kroger Phone Numbers:
- Kroger Online Account Inquiries: 1-866-221-4141
- Kroger Coupons and Promotions: 1-866-221-4141 for online promotions and bonuses
- Kroger Store Inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
- Kroger Phone Number for general inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
Kroger Mailing Address:
The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Contact & Support: On this page, you will find all the information you need to easily contact the Customer Service department.
Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Participation Rules
Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Winners
You can also connect to Kroger via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and other social media channels.
Food Lion needs a fuel program. It would help in the long run since Martin’s is no longer in the tri-cities area.. I have to say yes! I am glad they are gone. Please do look around there is no store in the south side of Chesterfield except for the one Food Lion in Ettrick, Va. I am not a Walmart person. So, Food Lion, Please take advantage of some of this good service that you could get from people if you would use the fuel points to help out or get your own fuel stations.. Check it out they will come!!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. For more information about Food Lion, their surveys and where you can leave your feedback for the company, access this link:
Have a nice day!
Maggie was a great help at the store. It hard for me to get around. She loaded everything on the skater for me.